Ladies frequent constipation? It could be you’re constipated. It is characterized by not being able to defecate regularly and defecation is not really complete. Usually constipation caused less drinking, less consumption of fiber, dietary changes, and the habit of ignoring the urge to defecate, the side effects of drugs, and mental disorders such as anxiety and depression.
To fix this you have to change your lifestyle to be more healthy. Increase fiber intake, drinking more water and regular exercise. Not only that you are also required to regularly consume foods that are good for preventing constipation are:
- Strawberry, which are rich in vitamin C.
- Yoghurt, which contains good bacteria and can improve the body’s metabolism.
- Oatmeal is high in fiber can present you with a fruit or vegetable.
- Grains rich in fiber.
- Broccoli is a vegetable that is rich in fiber is good for the body.
- Eating almonds are also good for reducing the risk of constipation.
In addition to maintaining the diet and set healthy lifestyle you need to consider is do not ignore the urge to go to the toilet and set up a schedule bowel movements to be carried out freely and comfortably. Constipation if left unchecked will cause various harmful diseases.
Although many experienced women, especially pregnant women, constipation can also be experienced by children and infants with symptoms that are almost similar to adults. When a child is constipated he will be gloomy and dispirited.
Well, so the problem of constipation you need to know. May be useful.